Monday, July 26, 2010

Glenn Beck, a Radical Guy

I prefer to listen to music on the radio, not talking. But when my husband drives, he chooses. I haven't heard Glenn Beck in a long time, but it was good to hear him today. He said that he has been reading Jeremiah lately. He believes Jeremiah's words could just as well be for America today. I love how Glenn talked about God getting our attention. First He uses mild means. But if we continue to ignore Him, He continues to use stronger methods. I had to smile at Glenn's description of this process, for God has had to knock me down more than once. It's a hard lesson, but well worth it. I still remember the Christmas program a few years back in which Glenn shared a story about his sweater gift. I may not agree 100% with his political views, but I admire the way He talks about the Lord. No apologies offered. May God bless and protect Glenn Beck.

No comments:

Post a Comment